EBGLISH PROJECT#10 RECOUNT TEXT

 ENGLISH PROJECT#10

~ recount text ~




hi guys. back again with me how are you guys i hope u guys doing fine.

so for this week blog topic we will discuss recount text and im gonna give you one example of recount text meet my idol.


Definition of Recount Text

Recount text is a text that telling the reader about one story, action or activity. Its goal is to entertaining or informing the reader. 

or Recount is a text which retells event or experiences in the past. 

Generic Structure of Recount Text

# Orientation : It gives the readers the background information needed to understand the text, such as who was involved, where it happened, and when it happened.
# Events : A series of events, ordered in a chronological sequence.
# Re-orientation :A personal comment about the event or what happened in the end.

The Characteristics / Language Feature of Recount Text

– Using the simple past tense, past continuous tense, past perfect tense, and past perfect continuous tense.
– Using temporal sequence, e.g. On Saturday. On Monday, On Sunday
– Focus on specific participant, e.g. I (the writer)
– Using the conjunctions, such as: then, before, after, etc.
– Using action verd, e.g. went, stayed

Example of Recount Text

Read text carefully 

MEET MY IDOL JEFRI NICHOL
It was my perfect moment when I met him. It felt like I was dreaming but at least I believe what I saw. It happened when I was in the mall with my mom. We were looking for clothes at HnM. It was crowded, a lot of people passed by. My mom was looking for her clothes on the other store. When she left, this story is began. 
Suddenly,there were like a huddle of people. It looked like they were waiting for someone, maybe their idol, but I didn't know who was that. So, I keep waiting like there was nothing. They were screaming, and said "Oh My God!! So cute, handsome!". I still didn't know, but I thought it must be a boy or man. The huddle gave a way to made the idol through by. Then I tried to saw him. I met his eyes first then I realized. The idol was jefri nichol. my favorite idol too! . He smiled at me so did I. I tried to chase him for a pict. but that was to many people around him so i cant get a pict with him.
it was so sad but its okay tho, at least he smiled at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BLOG AND IF THERE ANY QUESTION U CAN LEAVE IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION. C YAAAAA~~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENGLISH PROJECT #11 BATTLE OF SURABAYA #RECTEXT

ENGLISH PROJECT#2 introducing new friend:))