ENGLISH PROJECT#4 COMPLIMENT

ENGLISH PROJECT #4
~ C O M P L I M E N T I N G ~

Hi everyone, how are you?
I wish you are great as always 


                                                                                                                                                

Come back again with me, devina 
Today we are going to discuss about compliment others 
You all guys must have ever complimented your friends or families because their abilities or accomplishments, well that’s what we called compliment.


                                                                                                   

Firstly I’ll explain what the meaning of compliment.
Compliment is a sentence with praise or acknowledgement towards someone’s abilities or accomplishments.
For example, your mom cooked delicious food for you and you told her that her food is so delicious. That’s compliment.

Well, in this blog I will show you how I compliment my friend’s picture
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                                                                                                                              

 

this is her beatiful picture, she's looking very pretty.
and also i like how the sun shine.






and i think, that's all for this weeks blog 
See u on my next blog

                               🖤🖤🖤

Comments

  1. “Wow, when I saw your blog. your blog looks good, complete and extraordinary 😍😍”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ENGLISH PROJECT #11 BATTLE OF SURABAYA #RECTEXT

ENGLISH PROJECT#2 introducing new friend:))