ENGLISH PROJECT#2 introducing new friend:))

hiiiii back again with meee:))
how are you guys? Hope you guys doing fine:)
So for this topic im gonna tell you about my new friends story










INTRODUCE MY NEW FRIEND

soo this is my new friend 
I know her from instagram 
She was very humble and i think that we could be friends
So i decided to text her by email and thats her response
I was surprised that she is at the same grade with me
After that text, we become friends only by social media
After this pandemic i should meet her and we should talked a lot cuz we have the same hobby
Alsoo she likes basketball too, which is my favorite 
We usually like to take a facetime on line and tell our stories to each other
And i think that we connected haha^^







this is when i had a face time with her, it was so much fun and we sharing about our stories to each other and i think that we"re conected 
                                                            THIS IS HER!!!
and this is her, isn't she pretty??
Of course 😭😘 
And also i think she smart too 
She is very very niceeee and she always want to hear my stories.
I love her so much and i hope that we always be friend.
   


 And i think thats all for todays blog and i hope that i will became a best friend with her. You guys should try to have a friend from social media cuz it was funn..
So see you on my next blog guyss byeeee...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ENGLISH PROJECT #11 BATTLE OF SURABAYA #RECTEXT